Discover Milan with Dinner on board of a historical Tram
Discover Milan in different tour and enjoy an unmemorable evening on board an historical tram dining while visiting the historic centre of Milan!
- Sforza Castle illuminated
On board of a restored tram, that has been transformed into a restaurant you will live a the unique experience and have a look on Milan by night to discover unknown corners of the city.
During a two and a half hours tour you cross the beautifully illuminated famous landmarks, s.a. the Sforza Castle, the Arch of Peace, the Cathedral Duomo, the Santa Maria delle Grazie church and enjoy a typical Milanese menu.
The menu contains of four courses with beverages included (starters, first dish, main dish, dessert, espresso cafè, wine and mineral water).
Journey on the Dinner Tram
- Milan Duomo Square by night
The tram tour with dinner on board starts every day from at 8:00 p.m. from the Sforza Castle.
The historical tram called Atmosfera cross the most famous landmarks and city's most interesting areas with a break at the Cathedrals’ Square.
After 2,5 hours the tours ends at 10:30 p.m. at the Sforza Castle.
The tram restaurant is also available for companies as a venue for entertainment in a welcoming atmosphere.
Price and Booking
- Piazza dei Mercanti with Justice Palace
Price 70 € per person, booking fee included, for passengers at least 8 years
Pre-booking and prepayment are compulsory
The price includes
- 2,5, hours tour with historic tram by night
- dinner with four dishes menu, beverages included (mineral water, one bottle of wine for two people and coffee)
- booking fee
Three different menus are available: meat menu , fish menu and vegetarian menu
- Cancellations within two week before the date without any penalty
- Cancellations between two week before the date and 4 days: You can change date and reserve dinner for another date.
in case of cancellations after the deadline of 4 days prior to the dinner, the cancellation penalty is about 100%.