Expo Milano 2015 is over. On October 31st the Italian’s president Sergio Mattarella has officially closed the 6 month during international event.
What will remain?
- The Italian Pavilion that showcased the excellence of Italy
- The Tree of Life, with its system of fountains to offer in the future exciting shows to sounds.
- The Pavilion Zero of the UN to show what humankind has produced and transformed the landscape to produce not only food. The itinerary informs about “The Zero Hunger Challenge. United for a Sustainable World”.
Impressions of the Expo Milano 2015
- The International World Exhibition EXPO Milano 2015 from may to October bases on the theme “Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life”. The Tree of Life “Albero della Vita” in the centre of Lake Arena is the symbol of the Italian Pavilion.
- Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life Expo Milano 2015
Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life
Expo Milano 2015 will talk about the problems of nutrition and the resources of our planet. How can we guarantee water and food for the growing population in the world.
Milan, the capital of Nutrition
The focus of the world exhibition Expo Milano 2015 will be the nutrition in our globalized world, measures to combat famine in the world, the supply of clean drinking water quality and safety of food.
Indeed we have to take precautions against the diseases and thanks to innovations in science and technology to explore new sources of food, improving nutrition, conservation and distribution, education of youth to a healthy nutration and rediscovery of traditional foods.
Expo Milano 2015 will talk about the problems of nutrition and the resources of our planet and how can we guarantee water and food for the growing population in the world.
Expo Milano 2015 - Main Themes
- The story of mankind, history and development of food
- The future of food, new food technologies and agricultural techniques, food and water security maintaining a better balance between food production and natural resources
- Combinations of different tastes and flavors within different cultures tell their own particular story
- How to risolve the problem of the contemporary paradox: Feast and famine