Travel Proposal in Italy for Individual Tourists
Enjoy the Italian nature and culture crossing the landscape on little roads in a convertible from Naples to Venice. Please find our proposals for a one week tour.
- DAY 1: NAPLES
Arrival at Naples airport and pick up your cabriolet to drive to the hotel.
- Meeting with your private guide at the hotel and walking tour to discover the beauty of Naples.
The ancient Greek colony, Naples, is one of the oldest cities in the world, what makes it a cultural and historic chest. With the largest city centre of Europe, listed in the World Heritage List by the UNESCO, it also offers great immediate excursions to very significant cities such as Palace of Caserte, Pompeii and Herculaneum. Naples is located in the South part of Italy, between two important volcanic regions, Mount Vesuvius and Phlegraean, that have drawn its history. Naples is also famous, even among Italians, for its exquisite gastronomy and tastes.
- A walking city tour of Naples includes: Plebiscito Square, Royal Palace, Spaccanapoli (main street), Piazza del Gesù with its baroque church, Maschio Angioino Castle .
- Dinner at La Bersagliera one of the most famous and popular restaurant in Naples (not included).
- Overnight at Hotel in Naples sea view room
DAY 2: SORRENTO & AMALFI COAST
- After breakfast driving to the marvellous Sorrento and Amalfi Coast. Naples – Sorrento.
- Guided walking tour on your own in Sorrento.
In Italy's coastal town of Sorrento, the streets and squares are lined with "bars" - as cafés are commonly called in Italy.
The most popular cafés in Sorrento are those located in Piazza Tasso; if you'd like to drink a nice cappuccino served with a view.
The Amalfi Coast drive is arguably the world's most beautiful and thrilling sightseeing road. It stretches 50 kilometres between Sorrento city and Amalfi village, the community that gave the coast its name
Known as the Pearl of the Amalfi Coast, Positano charms millions of tourists every year with its amazing views. The houses cascading down the hillside, the tiny streets, the buildings’ grand entrances, the many steps and the wonderful beach make this a stop.
- Lunch on your own in Positano
It's one of the Hollywood favourite roads. Picturesque Amalfi has been featured in films for as long as cameras have rolled at 24 frames per second, mainly chick flicks like Under the Tuscan Sun or the 1957 Humphrey Bogart classic Beat the Devil, featuring a very sultry Gina Lollobrigida
- Stop for a walk in Amalfi. The fourth stop is the famous Village of Ravello.
- Back to Naples for Dinner in one of the most famous Pizzeria in Naples.
DAY 3 : NAPLES - BRACCIANO LAKE-CORTONA
- Leaving Naples after breakfast for Bracciano Castle.
It is located on the southern shore of Lake Bracciano. It was built in the 15th century and combines the functions of a military defence structure and a civilian residence of the feudal lords of the period, the Orsini and Borgia, both papal families. As one of the largest and best-maintained castles in Italy.
The castle has hosted a number of events, especially weddings of wealthy actors and singers. Hollywood actors Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were married at the castle and on August 27, 2011 Petra Ecclestone, daughter of billionaire Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone, married British billionaire and art collector James Stunt there.
- Private exclusive guided tour which includes the museum and areas normally closed to the public: the Secret Garden and the apartments used by Paolo Giordano Orsini and the Princess Isabella de' Medici.
- At the end you will enjoy a light tasting lunch with aperitif with slow food.
This unique tour couples the traditional guided tour of the Castle architecture and art treasures with a wine + food tasting cocktail of local farm-to-fork products served in a specially-designated area of the mansion.
- Departure to Cortona
- Check in at a Resort and enjoy the Spa
DAY 4 : CORTONA – CHIANTI- FLORENCE
- After breakfast departure to Cortona.
The history of Cortona started over 2700 years ago. The town passed from the Etruscans’ to the Romans’ domain, it kept flourishing during the Middle Ages and survived to this day, most beautiful than ever. Lately, it was in fact chosen as location for bestselling books and movies such as Under the Tuscan Sun and La vita è bella.
- After the visit we suggest to follow the Chianti route to arrive in Florence
- You can stop in Castellina in Chianti, that stand on the border line between Florentine and Senese Chianti. It has Etruscan roots and always played an important role in the fights between Florence and Siena.
The majestic Fortress and the massive walls prove this glorious past. Don't miss Via delle Volte, where you can admire a spectacular panorama, and the Archaeological Museum of Senese Chianti.
Second stop Panzano in Chianti.
It became famous over the last few years for the Antica Macelleria Cecchini, a butcher where Florentine steak is cut performing Dante's Divine Comedy. Located on top of a hill it offers a stunning panorama. In the old centre you can see traces of its ancient fortress.
- Arrival in Florence and check in
- Dinner in a romantic restaurant
DAY 5 : FLORENCE
- After breakfast meeting in hotel with your private guide for the walking tour in Florence.
Florence, is the capital city of the Tuscany region and is one of the most important and historic cities. Full of beautiful Renaissance-style buildings, including wonderful churches and enormous palaces, Florence is steeped in culture and atmosphere and has not changed greatly since the 16th century.
Chest of art treasures, it hosts two of the most important museums in the world: the Academia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery where are held the most famous works of important painters such as Botticelli, Caravaggio, Leonardo, Raffaello, Michelangelo.
- Afternoon at leisure to discover the city.
- Dinner in a typical restaurant walking distance from the hotel
DAY 6: FLORENCE – BOLOGNA - VENICE
- Departure in the morning towards Bologna
- Meeting with your private guide in Bologna for a walking tour.
The city called La Rossa. Almost all of Bologna’s buildings are done painted in a rose/orange/red colour scheme, and the city blends right in with the sunset every evening.
The Classic Tour is ideal for those who wish to discover Bologna’s monuments and significant landmarks in one day, starting from Piazza Maggiore. Leaving the Basilica of San Petronio (see Piazza Maggiore and the Quadrilatero) on the right, pass under the Portico del Pavaglione and continue until you arrive at the entrance of the Civil Archaeological Museum.
- Lunch on your own
- Departure to Venice
- Drop off the car in Venice
- Transfer by boat to your Hotel in Venice
- Check in hotel
- Dinner walking distance in a typical restaurant in Venice
DAY 7 : VENICE
- Buffet breakfast in hotel
- Meeting with your private guide for the visit of Venice
Venice, famous for its casino and its carnival, known as the 'city on water, 'can be appreciated in many ways, strolling along the narrow streets flanked by canals and coloured houses, sailing over along the Grand Canal to admire the splendour of the palaces or going to the little islands to be surprised by the local craft productions.
The classic guided tour of Venice will include the most important sights in the city, starting from St. Mark’s Square and Basilica, Doge’s Palace (outside), Bridge of Sighs, Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge
DAY 8 : VENICE DEPARTURE
The rate of the tour is flexible and depends on:
- Number of participants
- Hotels selected
- Car(s) selected
Please tell us your wishes and budget at disposal and we will make you a fit offer.