- Santa Maria del Carmine
The church of Santa Maria del Carmine is situated between the Castello Sforzesco and Brera district on the pretty Piazza del Carmine.
The church of Santa Maria del Carmine, dating from the 15th Century has been reconstructed several times in its history. It received in 1880 it's today's face of Gothic-Lombard style. The 10 chapels inside are decorated with interesting paintings.
The facade of the church was designed in 1880 by Carlo Maciachini, who also projected the Milan Monumental Cemetery Monumental Cemetery.
Visit and opening times church of Santa Maria del Carmine
Piazza Del Carmine 2, 20121 Milan (View on the map)
- 8.30 to 12.00 a.m.
- 5.30 to 7.00 p.m.